Mirror or extend your USB-C host screen to an external display with this USB C hdmi hub adapter to stream vivid videos and images.
Note: To achieve 4K 60Hz, please ensure that the connected device and HDMI cable are the same resolution.
2 USB 3.0 port support super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps, 10X faster than USB 2.0, allowing you to transfer HD movies or files faster, which greatly save time.
Give your device a continuous charge up to 92W while transferring files or streaming media, no worrying about power outage. Note: The actual power delivery output depends on the charger and cable used.
|HDMI Port||4K 60Hz HDMI x 1|
|USB-A Port||USB 3.0 x 2|
|Ethernet Port||Ethernet x 1|
|USB-C PD Port||100W PD x 1|
|SD Slot||SD Slot x 1|
|TF Slot||TF Slot x 1|
|USB-C Data Port||x|
|Compatible Devices||MacBook Pro M1 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016|
MacBook Air M1 2020/ 2019 / 2018
iPad Pro M1 2021 / 2020 / 2019 / 2018
iPad Air 4 2020 / iPad Mini 6
Pixelbook 2017 / 2018 / 2019
Surface Pro 7 / 8 / X, Laptop 3 / 4, Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
Surface Go 2 / 3, Book 2 / 3
iMac M1 2021 / Steam deck
Q1: Does this steam deck hub usb c support all Type-C devices? Can all ports be used at one time?
Yes, but please notes that the USB C port of your host is required to support data, charging and video (DP Alt Mode).
All ports can be used simultaneously. However, due to the performance limitations of some laptops, it's recommended to avoid connecting peripherals that requires more than 900mA start-up current. Please only connect one hard drive / SSD at a time.
Q2: The charging speed through the PD port on this hub is very slow?
• This steam deck dock supports max 100W power delivery with 92W output for your laptop. (8W for the operation for the hub)
• However, the actual power delivery output depends on the charger and cable used.
• For the normal use, USB-C charger supporting PD fast charging protocol and has wattage higher than 45W is recommended.
Q3: Does the usb-c hub affect wifi?
According to Microsoft, USB 3.0 will affect 2.4GHz WiFi. It is suggested that you set your WiFi frequency to 5GHz to avoid this problem
Q4: Does this usb type c hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 149°F, and this is normal for products of the USB-C multiport
• Your satisfaction is always our first priority. We are committed to provide our customer the best solution and shopping experience
• Should you have any concerns or suggestions you wish to share, please do feel free to let us know