Active DP to HDMI: Compared to passive adapters, this active DP to HDMI adapter is compatible with AMD Eyefinity technology to support multiscreen SLS mode. Lossless and delay-free transmission of audio and video to HDMI monitors via devices with DP interfaces (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++). Create a high definition big screen vision for you! Note: HDMI cable is not included.
DP HDMI Adapter Active HDR: DP 1.4 HDMI adapter supports up to 4K@60Hz, backward compatible with 2K@120Hz, 1080P@144Hz, etc. Dockteck DP Converter transmits audio and video from computer to HDMI monitor, making your work and life more convenient. Note: Please use HDMI 2.0 cable for 4K UHD
Widely Compatible: The DP to HDMI adapter is suitable for devices with DisplayPort. For example 1. Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad, HP ProBook EliteBook, etc.; 2. Desktop: HP, Dell, Lenovo, Quadro 2000, etc.; 3. Graphics: AMD, NVIDIA, etc. Note: Only convert from DP source to HDMI.
Premium Material: 1. Silver-plated DisplayPort connector gives the adapter better conductivity, safety and high corrosion resistance; 2. The braided cotton jacket encasing the cable protects the cable from being easily broken. We've undergone more than 10,000 bend tests to prove the cable is extremely durable; 3. Strong aluminum shell, anti-interference.
What You Get: 1 x displayport to hdmi female adapter. 24-month warranty, lifetime technical support and 24x7 friendly customer service.
• Unlike passive adapters, Dockteck active DP to HDMI adapters contain a chip inside. This allows it to convert DisplayPort signals lossless to HDMI signals. There is no doubt that Active DP HDMI fits perfectly with Eyefinity.
• Plug and play: Without external driver, dongle or additional power supply, it can be used immediately after plugging in.
• Note: Transmission in a direction from dp to hdmi, so signal sources such as laptops, desktops, graphics cards that do not have DisplayPort are not
Dockteck 2 in 1 HDMI VGA to USB C Adapter
More Connection, More Possibilities
1. Not bi-directional: Only converts signal from DisplayPort to HDMI!
2. HDR: For output HDR quality content, both of your input (DP) and output (HDMI) devices are required to support HDR.
3. 4K@60Hz: To enjoy 4K Ultra HD resolution, please use a 2.0 version HDMI cable.
Enjoy home cinema
Sound and video are synchronized. Set the audio output to TV: system settings → sound → output.
Ultra HD Display
Perfect for meetings, business trips and group presentations.
Expand your devices to larger monitor and improve your productivity at home or in the office.
HP ProBook; HP EliteBook 848, 840, 820; Samsung Chromebook 3; Lenovo ThinkPad T410, T420
VR headset (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive), monitor, TV or projector with HDMI connection
Q1: Is it bidirectional, can it go from hdmi to displayport?
A1: This DP to HDMI Adapter is unidirectional(Only from displayport to HDMI). Please note that most cables with different ports doesn't support transmiting signals in two directions.
Q2: Does this adapter work with my PS4 or PS5?
A2: No, it will not work. This adapter transfers data from DP to HDMI, meaning you can only connect a signal output device with DisplayPort to a monitor with HDMI. PS4 and PS5 only have one HDMI port, so they are not compatible with this adapter.
Q3: Does this work with my Oculus Rift?
A3: Most Oculus Rifts have an HDMI port, and if your computer or other output device has a DP port, it works. (but note that an HDMI cable is also required)
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.