Q1: Does this steam deck hub usb c support all Type-C devices? Can all ports be used at one time?
Yes, but please notes that the USB C port of your host is required to support data, charging and video (DP Alt Mode).
All ports can be used simultaneously. However, due to the performance limitations of some laptops, it's recommended to avoid connecting peripherals that requires more than 900mA start-up current. Please only connect one hard drive / SSD at a time.
Q2: The charging speed through the PD port on this hub is very slow?
• This steam deck dock supports max 100W power delivery with 92W output for your laptop. (8W for the operation for the hub)
• However, the actual power delivery output depends on the charger and cable used.
• For the normal use, USB-C charger supporting PD fast charging protocol and has wattage higher than 45W is recommended.
Q3: Does the usb-c hub affect wifi?
According to Microsoft, USB 3.0 will affect 2.4GHz WiFi. It is suggested that you set your WiFi frequency to 5GHz to avoid this problem
Q4: Does this usb type c hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 149°F, and this is normal for products of the USB-C multiport
• Your satisfaction is always our first priority. We are committed to provide our customer the best solution and shopping experience
• Should you have any concerns or suggestions you wish to share, please do feel free to let us know